With tiny lures such as ultralight spoons, one of the main problems is lack of sensitivity, as contact with them is affected by line’s behaviour. Braided lines are the most sensitive around, but they tend to float, so, once in water, the alignment between rod’s tip and lure is never straight. Problem definitely solved with Rapture’s Polyester Line!
For full invisibility and abrasion resistance, a 30 cm Fluoro leader is recommended.
- Monofilament designed for Area Trout
- Ultra low stretch for easy bite detection
- High specific gravity makes it sinking
- Very supple and memory free
- Flows smoothly through rod’s guides
- Crystal clear colour